The web page of the National University Corporation Osaka Kyoiku University (hereinafter referred to as “Web Page”) shall be managed by the National University Corporation Osaka Kyoiku University (hereinafter referred to as “University”).
This section will explain how external users’ information is handled when users visit the Web Page of the University.
The Web Page shall include information offered by the domain addresses of “osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp” or “oku.ed.jp.”
Scope of information to be collected
(1) The University may collect personal information with which you can be identified, including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, when you make applications and inquiries, etc. by accessing the Web Page.
(2) This Site may collect Internet domain names, IP addresses and information about accessing the Site, etc. It may also provide such information services as based on Cookie.
(1) Your opinions conveyed to us may be utilized for future improvements on our operations, and transferred to the relevant sections in the University, depending on the nature of your input. Your name and e-mail address may also be utilized for purposes such as responding to your inquiries and making further confirmation.
(2) The information collected shall be utilized for management of the Web Page and analyses of utilization of this Site. The information processing may thus be outsourced to an external third party, to which the information may be disclosed.
(1) Personal information collected in this Site shall be properly controlled. We will endeavor to protect the personal information of users by implementing proper and reasonable security measures against any possible loss, destruction, alteration of the information, or any unauthorized access to it from outside, or such like.
(2) The University shall appoint a General Security Manager for proper and general administrative control of the personal information obtained, and take any necessary measures for implementing proper control.
Restriction on use of information and provision to any third party
Any use of personal information collected in this Site and any provision of it to any third party shall be limited to the scope necessary for fulfilling the “Purposes” stipulated in “2” above. However, we may furnish such information to a relevant external third party when it is required by legal authorities; when any illegal conducts are detected, such as unauthorized accesses or threats; when any other appropriate reasons exist; or when prior agreement has been obtained from you.
Related laws and regulations, etc.
Regulations on Management of Personal Information Held by the National University Corporation Osaka Kyoiku University (PDF/24.6 KB)
Regulations on Handling and Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information Held by the National University Corporation Osaka Kyoiku University (PDF/118 KB)
Law Concerning Access to Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, Etc.
Enforcement Order of Law Concerning Access to Information Held by Incorporated Administrative Agencies, Etc.
Request for Retained Personal Information Disclosure, etc.